Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Flowers Card

This is a cute and simple card that could be used for birhdays, anniversaries, or just a quick note to a friend. What you do with it is up to you! SU! has so many greeting sets that make the inside super easy peasy!

1. I used Old Olive cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" for the background. The yellow is Daffodil Delight cut at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4."

2. I then used my Scallop Trim Border punch (#118402) to punch the border on the bottom edge. I punched several of the flowers from Greenhouse Garden (#113824) in Passion Pink and Melon Mambo. I used Old Olive for the stems. I stamped the flowers on Whisper White cardstock & then cut them out. I stamped the stems directly on the Daffodil Delight.

3. The ribbon across the bottom is Ice Cream Parlor ribbon(#123613).

4. The back part of the greeting was punched with Modern Label punch(#119849) from the same Daffodil Delight that I used above. I just turned it over & used the pattern on the back. The greeting was stamped with Old Olive on Old Olive cardstock. Just for you is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370 ) I punched it out with my Word Window(#119857) punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment