Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ministry Wives Card class

We had a great time on Saturday at the Ministry Wives Event. It was a way to say thank you to many of the women who's husbands spend so much time in the ministry. Having a son-in-law who was a church pastor for many years & is now an Army chaplain, I've learned some of the demands on a pastor's wife by watching by beloved daughter. So often, when the pastor is hired, the wife is expected to do certain things and often without ever a thank you. I taught a card class for them to enjoy. The ladies had a great time and were much more creative than they claimed to be!

These were some of the experienced card makers.




These lovely ladies said that they didn't know how to make cards & many said they were not creative. I think I proved them wrong about the creativity!

They came up with these from my very basic card that I posted last Friday.


Katy led the ladies in songs.

They sang their praises to the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment