Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Punch Bunny


I made this card using a bunny that I made from my punches. The bunny is really easy using punches.

1. Punch all your pieces out first.
You will need 2 white ovals using the small oval (#120908) punch and 2 pretty in pink small ovals.
Punch one white oval with the extra large oval(#119859) punch for the body.
Punch 2 white ovals with the large oval(#119855) punch for the ears.
You need one white circle from the 1 1/4" circle (#119861) punch for the head and one small pink circle using the 1/2" circle (#119869) punch.


2. Cut the 2 small white ovals in half to use for the feet and arms. Place a small amount of adhesive onto the cut edges of the small white ovals. Slide these under the bottom of the extra large oval for feet and under the upper half of the extra large oval for arms.

3. Place adhesive on the back side of the small pink circle and place behind and above one of the feet so that it sticks out slightly.

4. Place adhesive on the back of the small pretty in pink ovals. Place those on the center of 2 large white ovals for the ears. Use a bone folder or your score board to score one of the ears about 1/2" from the top so that is will flop over. Attach these behind the head with adhesive.

5. Put the head over lapping the body.

6. Using your SU! markers draw a face on the bunny and toe & finger marks on the hands and feet. I used Marina Blue for the eyes, Pink Pirouette for the nose and mouth and Early Espresso for the whiskers and eyebrows.

7. Tie a bow in a piece of 1/8" organdy ribbon from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack that you can get free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration (until March 31).  Attach it at the bunny's neck with a glue dot(#103683).

8. To complete the card, I used patterned paper from the Flirtatious Specialty(#122360) pack cut 4 1/2 x 5 1/2." I used the small oval punch to cut out some "eggs" for the bunny. I cut the ovals in half and tucked the bottom part under other paper.

9. For grass, I punched Old Olive card stock with the Pinking Hearts border (#117649) punch and place it just barely over the bottom of the bunny.

10. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes(#115370)[Yes, I use this set ALL the time!] I popped it out with my Word Window punch(#119857) and mounted it on the Modern label (#119849) punch cut in Old Olive. I attached it with a brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack.

I think this will give me a cute Easter card for one of my grandchildren. Hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment