Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inchies Floral


This is a fun card that can be used for most any occasion or just to send a note to a friend.
1. I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight for my background paper.
2. Cut 6 squares with your scallop square punch(#119884)from scrap cardstock of different colors. I used real red, bashful blue, old olive, perfect plum, and brilliant blue.
3. Arrange them in two rows of 3 squares each. Choose felt flowers in coordinating colors. I used chocolate chip, bashful blue and pretty in pink flowers.
4. I have trouble punching a hole in the exact center so I punched a square. I folded it in half and in half again. Then I marked an X at the mid-point where the folds came together. I used my 1/16" handheld circle punch(#101227) to punch a hole on the X. I then placed that on top of each square and marked where I would punch my hole.

5. Using Daffodil Delight brads from the brights brad collection(#119740), I attached the felt flowers to the center of each scallop square.
6. I adhere the square in two rows of 3 each.
7. If you wish, you could add a greeting to the front of the card. The Teeny Tiny Wishes set (115370) has many great greetings that would be a perfect fit on the front of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment