Monday, April 2, 2012

Butterfly layers

I've been having such fun with my new Stampin' Up! supplies and tools that I got this week. I love the new Summer Smooches! I got the new paper and brads. I would love to get more but, as you know, they all take money.

For this card I used the Rich Razzleberry paper in the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper(#129919) for my background. I used Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist cardstock for my layers. I stamped a flower in Rich Razzleberry from the Field Flowers (#122762) set that I just got and centered it in my rectangular Textured Impression Designer Frame(#123130). Then a used a sponge dauber (#102892) to lightly put Rich Razzlebery ink around the edge of the frame.
I've been having such fun with my new Stampin' Up! supplies and tools that I got this week. I love the new Summer Smooches! I got the new paper and brads. I would love to get more but, as you know, they all take money.


What fun to have the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die(#114507)! I layered two of the butterflies in Marina Mist and Rich Razzleberry. I put glue dots on the back of flat backed pearls for the butterfly body. I finished it off with a strip of Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon(#114616).

No comments:

Post a Comment