Friday, April 27, 2012

Pink, Yellow & Blue

For this card, I used my Large Sizzlis paper Doily die(#125532) with my Big Shot. I used paper from the Flirtetious Speciality pack (#122360 ) and the brads are from the Everyday Enchantment Brad (#126126).  I just love the doilies in this speciality paper pack and they go so great with the Doily die. I also used my Eyelet Edge border punch(#119853 ) to make the border on the Daffidol Delight paper.

The greeting is from the On Your Birthday (#111664) stamp set. I stamped it in Marina Mist classic ink on Whisper White cardstock and popped it out with my Large Oval punch(#119855 ). I cut out a scallop oval with that punch(#119856 ) and put it behind the greeting.

The ribbon is the 1/4" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon. I don't tie the best bows so I used a couple of glue dots (#103683) to hold my bow in place.

This was a simple card to do but I think it has a pretty look and whoever I send it to for their birthday will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment