Monday, May 14, 2012

Eagle Birthday

To do this manly birthday card, I used 3 of my stamp sets. I just love it when I can use mulitples on my cards!

  1. For my papers, I chose 2 shades of blues from the Brights Collection (#117155) Paper Stack. For the background, I cut it 4 1/4 x 5 1/2." The strip across the middle is 1 1/2 x 4 1/4."

2. On my background paper, I stamped the line of trees from Lovely As a Tree(#115026) in Old Olive classic ink above the top half way point. The leaf with the eagle is from the same set.

3. Place your paper strip so that the top edge will just barely cover the bottom of the stamped trees.

4. The ovals behind the eagle were punched with the Large Oval (#119855) punch from Pacific Point patterned paper and Old Olive cardstock.

5. Stamp the eagle from the In Wilderness(#120537) stamp set in Early Espresso classic ink. Cut the eagle and the leaf out around the outside edges of your stamped image. Layer the ovals behind the eagle and tuck the leaf in just under his left side. Adhere all of this together and to the card.

6. The birthday greeting was from Teeny Tiny Wishes(#115370) stamp set. Stamp is on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Word Window (#119857) punch. Use the Modern Label (#119849) punch to punch the backing for the greeting out of Old Olive cardstock.

7. Adhere this over the bottom edge of the strip. Add brads and then adhere it to your card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment