- Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of Tangerine Tango paper from the Summer Smooches pattern pack.
2. Cut a piece of More Mustard cardstock to 5 1/2 x 3." Use the Scallop Edge border(#119882) punch to cut a border on one long edge. Adhere it to the Tangerine Tango patterned paper placing the straight edge on the left hand side.
3. Measure a long piece of Old Olive striped ribbon to wrap around the card front and tie in a knot.
4. Stamp 2 images from teh Printed Petals(#120444) stamp set. You can punch the scalloped petals out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle(#119854) punch. The other petals need to be cut out by hand.
5. Stamp the "thanks" or other greeting from the Perfect Punches(120516) stamp set in Old Olive classic ink. Punch it out with the Scallop Oval (#119856) punch.
6. For the larger of the petals, you will want to adhere it directly to the cardstock slightly overlapping the ribbon.
7. The scallop petal and the "thanks" greeting you will want to put SU! Dimensionals (#104430) on the back of to pop them out from the card a bit.
8. The butterfly is made with the Sizzlits Large Paper Doily die. Cut the doily out of Always Artichoke cardstock. Then use your Butterfly(#119848) punch to cut one out of the doily. At this point, it will look a little wierd! Punch another butterfly out of a solid piece of Always Artichoke cardstock. Adhere the doily butterfly to the solid butterfly. That way you will have the butterfly shape with the doily designs.
9. Put the butterfly on 3 or 4 SU! Dimensionals and place it on the card front above the petals.
10. You are now ready to adhere the card front to the card base and tackle the inside!