How fun has this Blog Hop been! I've loved looking at all the super ideas my fellow Glitter Queens have had on their blogs! And did you see Dee's watering can made with the petite purse die? Just too cute! And Tamara's milk carton die house was adorable too. Everyone's creations are just so fab. I can't wait to try some of the myself! If you've missed any, be sure to go back and check them out.
- Start with a piece of patterned paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" from Summer Smooches (#125409) paper pack. This will be your background piece.
2. Cut a piece of Primrose Petals cardstock to 4 x 5." Use the Scallop Trim Border(#118402) punch to punch all the way around the cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of Gumball Green cardstock to 3 x 4." Use the Scallop Edge Border(#119882) to punch all the way around this one.
4. Place the scalloped Gumball Green cardstock piece in the Stripes(#123128) Textured Impressions embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot machine.
5. Layer these on top of each other and apply adhesive to the back of the 2 cardstocks.
6. Cut a strip of Gumball Green 3/8" Satin Stitched (#126848) ribbon about 5" long. Tie a knot in the middle of the strip. Apply adhesive to the back and press it near the bottom of the card overlapping the Primrose Petals cardstock. Wrap the ends of the ribbon around to the back.
7. Use some of the same patterned paper that you are using for your background paper to make the banner and the butterfly. Place the patterned paper on the Framelits Bitty Banners (#129267) and run it through the Big Shot to cut out the large and the small banner. Flip the small banner over so that the opposite side of the patterned paper is showing. Carefully stamp a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370) on to the small banner. Put adhesive on the back of the small banner and adhere it to the larger banner. Adhere this to the top left of the Gumball Green cardstock.
8. Use the same patterned paper to make a butterfly with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die(#114507). Place the smaller butterfly on top of the larger one with the patterned paper reversed like you see in the picture. Make a paper bead(see tomorrow's tutorial) and cover with Crystal Effects (#101055) to go in the center of the butterfly.
9. Before your adhere the butterfly, stamp a floral image from Field Flowers(#122762) with Primrose Petals classic ink and a seed pod from the same set in Summer Starfruit classic ink. Cut them both out. Place the seed pod on top of the floral image with a Stampin' Dimensional (#104430). Adhere the flower to the center left of the Gumball Green cardstock.
10. Stamp the saying from the Field Flowers set on white cardstock with Primrose Petals classic ink. Cut around it and adhere it to the center of the green cardstock.
11. Adhere the butterfly to the bottom right corner of the card front overlapping the cardstock and ribbon. Trim off any part of the butterfly wings that stick out from the card front.
12. Choose a large button from the Bright Designer Button Collection(#119747). Run a small piece of thread or floss through the holes and tie 2 knots to hold it in place. Put 3 glue dots (#103683) on the back of the button and place it on the top right of the Primrose Petals cardstock.
13. Adhere the card front to your card base and write a note or stamp a greeting on the inside.
Ok, this is the last day of our Blog Hop. Be sure to check out what Anji has for you today. here