- Using the Fancy Flower (#118073) punch, punch out 6 or 7 flowers from a bright patterned paper. I used Melon Mambo from the Brights Collection(#117155) Paper Stack and some Raspberry Tart scraps that I had left over from a few years ago. The 2 flowers on the left both have 2 punches while the one in the center has 3.
2. Using your handheld circle punch, punch a hole in the center of each flower.
3. Cut out 3 uneven circles from the Waffle Paper that was in the Spring 2012 Mini Catalog. You can use either a sponge dauber or just rub the circles onto the Melon Mambo classic ink. The waffle paper takes the ink easily. Punch a hole in the center of each of these circles.
4. Stack 2 or 3 flowers on top of each other and the waffle paper circle on top of that. Using a small brad, push it through all the layers & bend at the back. I didn't use any adhesive for these. Lay these aside for now.
5. Use a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Melon Mambo patterned paper from the Brights Collection for your background piece.
6. Cut a piece of Marina Mist cardstock to 3 3/4 x 4 3/4" to layer on top of the patterned paper.
Using the leaf stems from the Fabulous Florets(#123027) set, stamp with Wild Wasabi classic ink directly onto the Marina Mist cardstock. Allow the stems to gradually get shorter, going to the left, by stamping off of the cardstock. Adhere this to the Melon Mambo patterned paper.
7. Cut a 1/4" x 4 1/4" strip of patterned paper. I used some from Summer Smooches. Adhere it across the bottom of the card front, across the Marina Mist & Melon Mambo.
8. Stamp the saying from the Fabulous Florets set and loosely cut around the edge. Adhere is on top of the strip.
9. Now you can attach the flowers to the card front. You can either put adhesive on the back of each flower or you can punch small holes in the card front for the brads to go through. I like to attach mine with the brads because then I know that they won't come off.
10. You can now place the card front on the card base and you are ready for your inside greeting. It might be fun to stamp one or two of the flowers from the stamp set on the inside in colors to match the card front.