- I used the wax paper technique to make the background using Tangy Tangerine and Pumpkin Pie classic inks.
2.Cut a strip of paper from the Well Worn DSP(#122359) to measure 4 1/8 x 4 1/4." Score and fold at 1 3/4" from the bottom. Adhere it to the middle of the card leaving the folded section loose.
3. Stamp a cupcake from the Got Treats(#120627) stamp set, using the brush tip on Really Rust, Tangy Tangerine and Chocolate Chip markers. Cut it out. Place Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)on the back of the cupcake and adhere it to the folded section of the Well Worn paper.
4. Use the Petite Pennants Builder (#122361) punch to cut 3 sets of triangles from Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy cardstock and Melon Mambo patterned paper(from the Brights Collection #117155). Stick the triangles with straight edges to the ones with scallop edges, alternating colors.
5. Punch holes in the background cardstock every 1 1/4" apart and holes in the upper corners of the pennants. Use 4 small orange brads to attach them to the background cardstock.
6. Use the pennants to hold the folded section up.
8. Adhere this to a card base and you can add another message on the inside of the card to let the receiver know how much you care.